Au Vodka logo
Au Vodka logo

All articles

How do I return an order for an exchange or a full refund?Updated 8 days ago

If you would like to return your order for an exchange or a full refund, please complete our online returns form. You can find the returns form on our website, and upon completion, we will provide you with pre-paid postage to return your order. Once we receive and inspect your return, we will notify you via email of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within a specified date range, which varies depending on your banking supplier. We understand that this process may cause inconvenience and we apologise for any trouble caused.

Was this article helpful?